Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Business Plan & Ayutthaya Kingdom!

Wow, it certainly has been a quite interesting week for me. Please forgive me for not updating my blog recently. I have been extremely engaged with various work & team fun activities.

This week we started to work on key elements of the business plan which includes but not limited to: Technology aspects to be considered such as cloud delivery model options, integration, mobile platforms, services options, security, scalability, and reliability. Also, the marketing strategy to develop and sustain the mobile app. My team members are working on the IT platforms and my task is to build the marketing strategy section to support the app. I really like working with each and everyone of my sub team members as we truly complement each other. They are also super nice and fun to be around … LOVE you team!

As for our weekend fun activities, the entire CSC team traveled to the ancient city of Ayutthaya. It is about 80 km north of Bangkok. Ayutthaya is one of Thailand’s major tourist attractions. There are many ancient ruins and art works in this city that was founded in 1350. We visited few main ruins, took an Elephant ride. We then headed to our hotel were we had a lovely dinner overseeing the river side. Oh, and then we ended our evening with a very romantic and fascinating river boat tour. We were able to see the ruins at night time all lighten up which were truly breath taking moments for me.

Many thanks to ABV's in country manager (David) for arranging all the logistics side and accommodation of our trip and for being such a great and fun tour guide. Also, thanks for being sooooo patient with 12 members whom can’t get enough of taking selfies all day long.


Final day of the design sprint
Prototype testing